Related Articles

4 users responded in this post

Subscribe to this post comment rss or trackback url
User Gravatar
Lisa Sieverts said in October 12th, 2010 at 11:04 am

Hi James,

Thanks for taking the time to search Twitter for some relevant hashtags. When you watched #edtech, did you see any individuals whose posts were worthwhile enough to follow?

User Gravatar
Wendy Windle said in October 16th, 2010 at 10:47 am

James,

I totally understand your doubts about how to effectively use this tool call Twitter.

User Gravatar
Morgan Potter said in October 19th, 2010 at 10:59 am

Wendy and James,
I am having the same experience. Too much noise and not a lot of benefit in my opinion. I tend to use Facebook for personal networking and LinkedIn for business. I am not giving up on Twitter yet though. I am glad we are required to check it out as part of this class because I am sure I probably wouldn’t have otherwise.

User Gravatar
example resumes said in October 8th, 2013 at 6:09 pm

I together with my guys happened to be studying the excellent items on your site then then I got a horrible feeling I never thanked the web site owner for those techniques. All the men were so excited to read them and have definitely been having fun with them. Thank you for simply being really thoughtful as well as for getting this form of perfect useful guides most people are really eager to be aware of. My honest apologies for not expressing appreciation to earlier.

Leave A Reply

Username (Required)

Email Address (Remains Private)

Website (Optional)