It’s almost over! Congratulation to our graduating seniors, and we wish everyone a successful close to the Fall semester! The Library will close over the winter break, and to that end, we wanted to update everyone on the following dates and deadlines:
- Please remove all personal belongings from the library no later than Thursday, December 18th.
- All interlibrary loan books are due back no later than Wednesday, December 17th.
- Marlboro library items are also due back Wednesday, December 17th. However, you are welcome to renew them over break as long as no one else has requested them.
- The library building will begin winter break hours on Thursday, December 18th, at 4:30pm (when the dorms close), which means the building will be locked overnight. A return bin will be located outside the entrance by the librarians’ offices for those needing to return library materials.
- Hours for the library building and services over break are M-F, 8:30am – 4:30pm.
The library will be closed from Wednesday, December 24, 2014, through Sunday, January 4, 2015.
Doing research over break? Don’t forget that you have access to tens of thousands of journals, books, and more via the library’s website. And whether you are near or far, library staff remain available to provide research assistance.
Have a wonderful break!