Each pass admits one vehicle holding up to eight people FREE to any Vermont State Park or Vermont Historic Site for one day.
• Passes may be checked out by current Marlboro College faculty, staff, and students, as well as residents of the Town of Marlboro and eligible alumni who have registered for borrowing privileges at the Rice-Aron Library.
• Four (4) day check out. Passes are due back to the library by closing time 4 days from the date you borrow them (or, if they would be due back while the library is closed for the weekend, they must be returned by Monday morning).
• The library’s summer hours are Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. If you are returning a pass outside of those hours, please leave it in the book return bin located outside the entrance to the Aron (new) wing of the library, near the librarians’ offices.
• No renewals are permitted.
• Passes are available strictly on a first-come, first-served basis. You are welcome to check the catalog (link) or call (802-258-9221) to see if a pass is available, but we cannot hold it for you.
• Fee for lost pass: $80.00 plus billing and processing fees.
For more information about Vermont State Parks: http://www.vtstateparks.com/
103 South Main Street
Waterbury, Vermont 05671-0601
(Got a smartphone? Check out the Vermont State Parks app for iOS or Android)
For more information about Vermont Historic Sites: http://historicsites.vermont.gov/
1 National Life Dr
Montpelier, Vt 05620
For questions about using the pass, contact the Rice-Aron Library: