The end draws near…please note the following dates, which are important for all library users (and especially important for graduating seniors).
Wednesday, May 14: Due date for most library items.
- Everyone: All Interlibrary Loans must be returned by May 14.
- Everyone: Please return all library DVDs before leaving for summer.
- If you are returning in the fall, you can borrow/renew Marlboro College library books over the summer. See our full circulation policies.
- Please, please, please do not leave library items in storage over the summer.
- Not using them over the summer? Return them before you leave.
- Using them over the summer, and coming back in the fall? Renew them and bring them with you!
Thursday, May 15: The big clean-up. Please remove all personal items from the library by noon on Thursday. On Thursday afternoon:
- All library books left around the building will be picked up, checked in, and reshelved.
- Personal items will be moved to the lost and found (Recycling Room, middle floor); anything left there on June 1 will be donated/discarded.
- Graduating seniors: Official print & electronic Plan copies (and optional personal copies) are due to the Registrar by noon. Questions? See Print and digital Plan submission guidelines or ask the registrar or library.
- Want your own personal plan copy? Read this! Town Meeting provides funding for each senior to receive one bound copy of their Plan for free. Additional copies can be purchased for $20 each (payable when you drop off Plan copies). You must provide the extra printed out copies to be bound. Bring them to the Registrar when you drop off your official Plan copy, and provide the friendly person there with a mailing address to which your Plan can be sent in late summer/early fall. (More on personal Plan copies) And, hey: congratulations!
Sunday, May 18 (Commencement): Building closes at 5:30 pm.
- Graduating seniors: please return all library items by Sunday, 5/18! Not sure what you have checked out? You can log in and view your account.
- A return bin will be placed outside the entrance near the Service Desk when we close; please leave items there if the library building is not open.
Summer hours begin on Monday, May 19.
Questions? Let us know.
Have a wonderful summer! Congratulations, graduates!