It’s almost over! The library would like everyone to be aware of the following dates and deadlines.
- Please remove all belongings and checked-out books from the library no later than Wednesday, December 18.
- All interlibrary loan books are due back no later than Wednesday, December 18.
- Marlboro library items are also due back Wednesday, December 18. However, you are welcome to renew them over break as long as no one else has requested them.
- The Service Desk and Reserve/AV room will close at 4:30 pm on Wednesday, December 18.
- The library building will close and lock on Thursday, December 19 at 4:30 pm (same time that dorms close).
- Hours for the library building and services over break are M-F, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- The library will be closed from Saturday, December 21 – Wednesday, January 1.
Doing research over break? Don’t forget that you have access to tens of thousands of journals, books, and more via the library’s website. And whether you are near or far, library staff remain available to provide research assistance.
Have a wonderful break!