The end draws near…please note the following dates, which are important for all library users (and especially important for graduating seniors).
Wednesday, May 15: Due date for all library items.
- Graduating seniors: please return all library items by May 15 so that we can clear your library accounts before Commencement.
- Everyone: All Interlibrary Loans must be returned by May 15.
- Everyone: Please return all library DVDs before leaving for summer.
- If you are returning in the fall, you can borrow/renew Marlboro College library books over the summer. See our full circulation policies.
- Please, please, please do not leave library items in storage over the summer.
- Not using them over the summer? Return them before you leave.
- Using them over the summer, and coming back in the fall? Renew them and bring them with you!
Thursday, May 16: Graduating seniors: Official print & electronic Plan copies (and optional personal copies) are due to the Registrar by noon.
- Questions? See Print and digital Plan submission guidelines or ask the registrar or library.
- Town Meeting provides funding for each senior to receive one bound copy of their Plan. Additional copies can be purchased for $20 each (payable when you drop off Plan copies). You must provide the extra printed out copies to be bound. Bring them to the Registrar when you drop off your official Plan copy, and provide the friendly person there with a mailing address to which your Plan can be sent in late summer/early fall. (More on personal Plan copies)
- And, hey: congratulations!
Friday, May 17, 9:00 am: The big clean-up. Please remove all personal items from the library by Thursday night. On Friday morning:
- All library books left around the building will be picked up, checked in, and reshelved.
- Personal items will be moved to the lost and found (Recycling Room, middle floor); anything left there on June 1 will be donated/discarded.
Sunday, May 19 (Commencement): Building closes at 5:30 pm.
- A return bin will be placed outside the entrance near the Service Desk when we close; please leave items there if the library building is not open.
Summer hours begin on Monday, May 20.
Have a wonderful summer! Congratulations, graduates!