As the semester draws to a close, here’s what you can expect at the library:
The due date for all library items this semester is Wednesday, December 14.
- If you’ll be here next semester, you can keep your Marlboro College library items over break (as long as no one else needs them) — just log in to your account to renew them.
- Interlibrary loan items cannot be kept over break; they must be returned by December 14.
- Questions? Email email@example.com or stop by and ask!
- Sunday, December 11: 12:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Monday, December 12 – Thursday, December 15: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
The library building will be open as usual until Thursday, December 15 at 4:30 pm (which is also when dorms close for the semester). A book drop will be placed outside (near the entrance by the librarians’ offices) in case you’d like to return things while the building is closed.
Please remove all personal belongings from the library by 4:30 pm on Thursday, December 15! This includes things on tables, empty shelves, etc. On Friday, December 16, library staff will be cleaning up and moving any personal belongings left behind to lost and found/discarding them.
The library’s winter break hours (Thursday, December 15 – Saturday, January 14) are:
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
The library will be closed from Friday, December 23 through Monday, January 2.
We’ll reopen for spring at 12:30 pm on Sunday, January 15.
You can still do research over break! Visit the library website to access tens of thousands of online books and journal articles. Requests for interlibrary loan articles will continue to be processed (except from December 23-January 2). And librarians will remain “on call” — just email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions while you’re away.
Have a wonderful break; congratulations to our December 2011 graduates; and hope to see the rest of you in January!