This summer you can borrow a free pass to Vermont State Parks or Vermont State Historic Sites! Just ask at the Rice-Aron Library.
Each pass admits one vehicle holding up to eight people FREE to any Vermont State Park or Historic Site for one day.
Guidelines for borrowing the passes:
• The passes are available to current Marlboro College faculty, staff, and students, and to residents of the Town of Marlboro and eligible alumni who have registered for borrowing privileges at the Rice-Aron Library.
• Four (4) day check out. Passes are due back to the library by closing time 4 days from the date you borrow them (or, if they’d be due back while the library is closed for the weekend, they must be returned on Monday).
• Passes must be returned when the library is open (we have no outside book drop). The library’s summer hours are Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
• No renewals are permitted.
• Passes are available strictly on a first-come, first-served basis. You are welcome to check the catalog (link) or call (802-258-9221) to see if the passes are available, but we cannot hold them for you.
• Fee per lost pass: $80.00 plus billing and processing fees.
Thanks to the Vermont Department of Libraries, Vermont State Parks, and Vermont Division for Historic Preservation for making this program possible.
For more information about Vermont State Parks: http://www.vtstateparks.com/
103 South Main Street
Waterbury, Vermont 05671-0601
For more information about Vermont Historic Sites: http://www.historicvermont.org/sites/
For questions about using the passes, contact the Rice-Aron Library: