Welcome, new students, staff, and faculty, and welcome back, to those returning! We’re so excited to see the campus teeming with life once again! We’ll open for the Fall semester on Sunday, August 30th at 12:30pm and look forward to seeing new students with their peer adviser groups on Sunday from 1-3 pm.
You probably know that once the library opens for the semester, we’re open 24/7 until after the Fall Finals period. You can come in, study, socialize, borrow/return books, work/print/scan/copy in the computer lab, have a cup of tea, or do whatever else you wish (subject to the College Handbook and the Library Honor Code, of course) whenever it tickles your fancy.
There are certain things, though, that you can only do when staff are on duty. These include: borrowing reserve readings; borrowing DVDs; picking up holds or interlibrary loans; and getting into the Plan Room.
Staffing will be a little atypical during the first couple days of the semester:
- Sunday, 8/30: 12:30pm – 5:30pm
- Monday, 8/31: 9:00am – Noon; 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Tuesday, 9/1: 9:00am – Noon; 1:00pm – 4:00pm; 6:30pm – 11:00pm
- Wednesday, 9/2: 9:00am – Noon; 1:00pm – 4:00pm; 6:30pm – 11:00pm
- Thursday, 9/4: 9:00am – Noon; 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Thereafter, our Service Desk schedule for Fall 2015 will be:
- Sundays: 12:30pm – 5:30pm; 6:30pm – 11:00pm
- Mondays-Thursdays: 9:00am – Noon; 1:00pm – 4:00pm; 6:30pm – 11:00pm
- Fridays: 9:00am – Noon; 1:00pm – 4:00pm
We’ll always list changes to our schedule — building or Service Desk — on this blog, in the Town Crier, and on the library’s Facebook page and Twitter feed. If you ever have questions (about hours, staffing, or really, anything at all!), please stop by, email us (email@example.com), or call x221 (802-258-9221).
We are looking forward to working with you this year!